Monday, January 07, 2008

Diet Coke to the rescue

Diet Coke...
  • Indicates that the working day is to its halfway point and offers a bit of redemption to another 2-minute-microwave lunch tasting slightly of cardboard and riddled with preservatives that will help me live until I'm 108
  • Can clean coins, grout, erosion from car batteries, and strip dye from hair
  • Will sometimes stave off an at-work, mid-afternoon beer craving - if consumed ice cold, in about 3 gulps, and followed by a shocking deep belly burp
  • Is now flavored, fortified, or available with not-completely-fake sugar (Splenda*). I recommend you stick to the original.
  • Is a working girl's version of the silver bullet...

* Splenda has resulted in the recent artificialization and downfall of sweetened coffees, baked goods, and carbonated beverages 'round the world. Ug.

2 Comments:

Blogger Justamomentplease said...

I can't even tell you how much I love diet coke!! I like to call it Diet Crack!
Always good to know a fellow addict like me!
You rock!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

I just read your post on the other blog and I am so sorry but I can feel that you are strong and that is the right thing for you,sweetie:) Wish you all the best!!!
Btw: I cant live without Diet coke...hahaha:)

Ps: I hope you will get a chance to enter my GIVEAWAY!!!...its really cool:)

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home